- Lead the cultural change or transformation
- Make a case for cultural change
- Use organizational design as part of the business strategy
- Ensure the successful change effort is collaboratively, systemically, and competently managed
- Promote a continuous learning and adaptation environment
- Are keepers of the organizational vision.[i]
[i] Sherwood, John J; Hoylman, Florence M, “The Total Quality Paradox: Part Two ‑ How to Make Total Quality Work,” Journal for Quality & Participation, June, 1993, p. 82‑91.