Tom Peters, the management guru, has stressed for years that customers need to be delighted, amazed, and even wowed. Simply meeting customer requirements won’t differentiate a Brand U or his or her products from the competition anymore. To surpass expectations, the Brand U listens very carefully to customers so they’re pleased at the moment of the sale and throughout their history with the product.
Brand U’s offer excellent customer service and that’s what separates the Brand U from the typical solid employee. Brand U’s focus on:
- Customer empathy and understanding customer requirements
- Tangible characteristics including facilities, equipment, and appearance of customer service personnel
- Dependable and accurate performance
- Customer service responsiveness
- Service personnel courtesy and competence which instill trust and confidence